SushiVid

Saturday, January 21, 2017

You are 22 now.

I've got a bad news and a good news.

Bad news : i broke up with the boy i used to like.

Good news : Finally my life moving forward.


My 2016 resolution buy list : vans is done.
My 2016 resolution to do list : tattoo done as well.

Fearless and Smiley Face.
I hope its inspired you as well.
To be fearless and smile always.

 Relationship problem , trust issue always happened between us.
and this is how we ended up this relationship.
I got my fault in here as so do he.
But what makes me unbelievable is that he don't want to hold me tight and settle this problem together instead of leaving me alone.
I was so heartache. I use almost a month to wake up from this sadness.
I used to believe on him so much.
Believe his attitude , believe he is a good man, believe he is the first one of mine and the last one as well.
But it seem like im wrong.

After broke up. He lives his life happily.
Going to club where he once told me he don't like it at all.
Drinking alcohol where he once told me he can't drink at all.

The thing that hold me for this long is i believe this is not the boy i know.
But , all this proved me wrong again.
He changed.
After getting hurt so many times.
I ask myself , did he ever put you in the first place or do something for you.
what makes me woke up is that i found out he do nothing. like literally nothing.
All he had done to me is giving me angry time. sad time. but all he did is just leaving me at aside.

Passed this sadness with all the friends that love me.
Friends that know him or even dont know him asked me to move on. Because he not worth it anymore.
I am surprise that i found out there's alot of peoples that love me.
The closer one or even the not closer one.
Even some boys that i don't believe them will come for me, they still come and talk to me and all.
I was really feeling happy and stronger.
I found out there's was alot of peoples out there loving me.
 I think its time to stop to help him finding excuses and all anymore. 
Because the man i used to love , i used to know is long gone.
but then i still needed some times to make myself 100% leave this sadness.
Friends , please give me sometimes.

Peoples always said , the first love of yours is the most painful memories and now i am totally understand.



 I even realised that I'm 22 years old now.
I wasted 1 year on him. I didnt do anything for myself.
Now, I am re-planning my life.
To save money, To get a better life, To learn something i like.
I bought myself a car. The next big target is a house.

I realise im 22 years old now. A girl without any savings.
My dad is 53yo now, 2 years + until his retirement.
That is the time i have to commit more on the family not only myself anymore.

I did doing a calculation for my life.
Working , but even raising salary also maximum 200 per years. so until im 25 i can just reach 3k+ for my salary.
But that is the time my dad retire as well. 
I am having a short time flame for myself to do something great and have a better life after all.
I have to work hard and harder now.
To expand my business , To find business opportunity or even to do investment.

I hope this 22years old post did inspired all of you to plan for your life.

To the friends // him that didn't even realise this and think that you are still young.
There's lot of time and right now should have fun.
I wish you all the best.

2 comments: