SushiVid

Saturday, October 29, 2016

First


First time i actually felt stressed for my working life.
You can't make a wrong move in doing every working task.
You can't make a slow move in your working time.

Its been a month working in this place.
To be honest, i would be more proudful to tell the others what is my job because it sounds kind of  "Professional". They called it "PVD artist" and No more graphic designer in a right brain education centre. I dont know what PVD stands for , but my department name is Product Development Department also known as Dekstop Publishing.

Another 2 months for my probation , theres only 3 things will happen after this 3 month.
i- I will get a confirmation letter.
ii- My probation will extend to 6 months.
iii- I will not working in that place anymore.

You must be careful, fast, brain runs fast and skillful when you are doing work.

Another thing i am worried about is , this working place got too many malays.
I am so sorry to say this and I am serious , this is not because of I am racist.
But then they seriouly will only covered and be respectful to their same races only.
Its been a few times i found out this.
So just wish me luck , and i hope they will change their perspective soon.

Working time of mine is quite long compare to the others.
Its start at 8.30 morning and end at 6.30 evening and i got only 30minutes break.
Of course i can be late , i can get a longer break time , but its affect my salary.
Here goes the punishment of violating their company rules.

Back to the topic. 
WHY stressed ?
Because i actually dreamed about my head scold me for being careless and do wrong many thing.
One artwork should be done in 30min for the max.
but i can use up to 3 hours for now.
I really hope like what i think which is , 
"PRACTICE MAKE PERFECT. "

Their artwork is not like what you think.
Its not like what i studied in my college life.
Its a whole new level of knowledge.
I bet many of my friend will be shock that actually AI ( Adobe Illutrator) can be do so many things which is what we usually wouldn't use in our own design.

They told me i will hate designer after doing this job for some times.
Let's see if this is true or no .





No comments:

Post a Comment