SushiVid

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise

Date : 25 December 2015

Location : Pantai Morib , Banting.

It’s happened in the 2015 Christmas morning. I woke up at 4/5am to prepared our breakfast.
: Mushroom Soup, Aglio Olio and Hot Chocolate.

We start our journey at 5.30am.
The distance between my house and Pantai Morib was 30 minute++ away. I saw thunder storm while we are heading to there, I am so afraid that we couldn’t see the sunrise, which is meant Our effort will be wasted.

It’s quite hard for us to find the right way to the seaside, waze bring us to the pantai morib food stall. We are lucky enough to saw an old man fishing at there. So we ask him for the correct direction to the sand sea side.


















So sad that this Pantai Morib couldn’t see real sunrise, but only sunlight.
But I can tell that I had a best Christmas morning memories ever.

Sunset

Date : 07 September 2016

Location : Pantai Morib , Banting.

Today is matt 21st birthday, afternoon 2pm we head to damen subang USJ to have a walk and bring him for a lunch. After the yummy lunch at NamHeong(strong recommend) we head to banting skynet for our sandals parcel.


When we reach Skynet is already 6pm. I am so disappointed that we might missed the sunset.
Matt told me we still got time , so we rush to Pantai Morib, 

tada…….
 The view when i reach there.













I don't need expensive present nor wearing nice dress and have a fine dining.
I just need some memorable simple outing like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment