SushiVid

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

To Do :


I found this quotes in the early morning .
Actually i had found out that i have many thing i didn't do and i wish to do.
I am only 20 years old , i left 10 years to 30 ,  But I'm living in a boring life.
I can even list out my schedule everyday.

I hopes i can change it , but first of all , i know i need to own a car first. Go out from KK. And find a better job , and live at outside . My new house now is far from city. From KL to there need nearly 1hr30 min.

But before all this target , i need to clear any troubles that my family are having now.

My position now is Graphic Designer + admin+ Assistant teacher + event coordinator +production team.
I don't know is i always watch drama since young so i actually had a dream which is become a 女强人 (business woman ?) 。
But in the real world is , how much hard work i put into it ,  even though i success in this industry , and my position is the highest , i only can go to " Creative art director. " then no more.

I'm actually thinking should i just find a job , and i have salary every month then enough OR i should try new thing after clear my family troubles ?

New things as in , study again , get another diploma certificate in a formal course , for an example , business studies( not business admin), event management or marketing.
Then i will have 2 cert and i think its actually helps in my future because im multi task .

But i scare the plans now won't success at the end , because i always give up on thing that i barely can do.

But because of i think of this , that i will give up my plan anytime, so i actually started a business again which is , opened an online shop.
I don't like investment , i don't like direct business. So many friends comes to me , for direct business but i ain't got interest at all. So my business chance i gave to this opportunity which is open an online shop.
I'm the only one owner for this shop. Because i think of if i give up my plan but i got a second thing which is this business , if i really success in this , i will  be a lot of  better. Better than i do nothing for my 20y/o life right now. But the success percentage is quite less because there's so many online shop out there. So many competitors. So i have to think it clearly if i put any money in this business.

If you are curious about this , please go to my shop instagram : thefollowingchapters

To all the peoples that reading this post :


No comments:

Post a Comment