SushiVid

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Midnight post



Hello.
I have so much story to share but I've no idea what should I blog and it's make my blog dead for a long long time. 

Well, life right now is not what I want and I actually know that I have to deal with it.  “向现实低头.”
I can actually state out my daily life schedule sequence.
Work > Home > Eat > Sleep > Wake up > Work again . 
Everyday repeating the same and I am getting bored with it . 

2016, and I am now 21 years old. I don't have any savings in my bank account. I spend all the salary every month. My house financial is not stable yet. 
So I try my best to grow my online business but it's doesn't look good for the result but I will keep trying ! 

My boy was quit from his previous job and started his own business as well.
Company name Bifrost . SSM registered.
They are doing Event shirt printing. Basically is like you wanna do shirt ? Print TShirt ? Polo tee ? Company tee ? Event tee ? You can email me or use any other way to contact me then I will introduce you to them.
( helping them promote ? I hope it's work , because I know I probably don't have any readers.) "自己讲,自己爽。” 

Back to the topic, my life. 
All I can say is, Boring. No life. Not challenging. I even miss my college life , I'm serious. Because I've learned so many thing during college life but a NO at all after I came into the industry. I miss something challenging and make my life fun. 

The thing that I miss the most is those assignment . Maybe it's sound stupid or what but I'm serious. Treasure your college time, my friends.
"How can I do this for my assignment? Where is the idea came from?" these thing always spin in my brain when I'm reviewing back the assignments. I miss event life too. Yup, it's busy, it's stupid, it's make my heart hurt. But I still miss it. Those busy times with challenges. So in this point make me want to change my job to something like event. I think it's will be more exciting than the job right now. 
But unfortunately, the bad thing that let me stay at the workplace right now is because I don't have a car.
Again , I have to deal with the reality right now. 

Joan life is bored. So nothing gonna share more. 


My online business shop : 

Instagram // Facebook :: TheFollowingChapters 



No comments:

Post a Comment