SushiVid

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Im in a relationship.

 I'm in a relationship.


With someone i called him as best friend , bad friend.
From just started college , peoples always misunderstands that we are couple , but then we are not. But now ended college life and we are.
I don't know this day will come , so out of sudden.

took it during our graduate vacation: genting trip

He asked me on 16aug2015.
He asked me to sit down and he said he got something wanna questioned me .
so i sat down. And he look at me and ask , :"Can you be my girlfriend ?"
It's really out of my expectation. I don't know this thing will come out from his mouth , will comes between us.
Of course , i questioned him a lot of thing. Example like Why ? How ? When ?
We use that one night to say what i thought before , What i dislike of him before that , and all.


Actually we just do what we do like a friend , we only add on a boyfriend /girlfriend name for each other.  I hope its wont fade so fast. I didn't been in a relationship. I scared peoples change fast. Maybe is i still can't believe his words ?  I do worried.

I know we can be a very best friend. but i don't know if we are able to become a good partner for each other.


We became each other partner on the night of 16aug and 17aug is our first dating ?
Actually its planned long ago. Like one week ago. I have to go to there because wanna buy one of my friend birthday present. Then he said , monday he is off so lets go out together to have a movie. He have a  long time didn't spend his off day nicely. so i said a yes because monday and tuesday is my off day as well. We planned what to do in the 3 days. Just one thing that is out of our plans, which is his confessions.

We went to a movie , Ant Man. Walk around pavilion , lot 10 and Farenheit 88.
We had our breakfast inside cinema which is popcorn and lunch at sushi zanmai.


I took his photo and send to yong sen because i was phone calling him asking when he is free.
But what make surprise me is , he send me the photo on the tuesday night. He took his phone and capture me as well. I don't know he will actually do that =)
 Then it's time to go back to his home and have dinner.

Then after bath , i asked him help me to dry my hair  xD and accidentally his mother saw that. =P
Because his parents don't know we are in a relationship already. But then now ya. =)


OUR VERY FIRST PHOTOS AS A COUPLE . *shy*




Tuesday , send him to work then i back to home by public transport.

My birthday celebration is also the guy up here planned coming to my house and surprised me.
thanks. =)


and and..................


Thank you iris. The one who brighten up my birthday. Went to kepong for a hairdo , then she planned a surprise for me but plan failed . Hahahah. NVM NVM. I still felt surprised . Purposely came to my aunt house just to give me the cake . Thank you. and thanks to someone who got heart but couldn't make it as well de chloe. Let's meet each other when I got transport arrangement next time k ? 

THANK YOU ~!




No comments:

Post a Comment