SushiVid

Sunday, July 19, 2015



Remember my  2015 resolution ?
i have 10 here , and i done the first  2 .

1 => Get a Nice result for my last semester in Diploma in Graphic Design. GO all i can for my Last semester.   (V)

2 => After Graduate on May , Find Myself a Job , and start to EARN.   (V)

3 => Focus on helping the renovation for my new house at banting. Going to shift in this year. 

4 =>  Try to improve my skill on designing or refers more for inspiration.

5 =>  Pay all the thing myself , don't need the help from my parents.

6 => When everything turns out well and stable. Start to save money.

7 =>  Once saved some money , look at my bucket list. Buy something for myself for example, NEW KICKS. Of course , buy some for my family too.

8 =>When i think is time , save money and buy a car for myself.
9 => When i think is time , gain some experience , start to think futher , for example work at singapore.

10 =>  when everything is ok , TRAVEL ! to other country. Because Jane said : "when you are young, life is too short to not see the world. "

No 3 is ongoing because i just start working on july. 4th is really processing , i had learn a lot during this period of time , thanks to my friend, angela kept on helping me .

My resolution of 2015 will keep on going until i finish this 10. Until 10th . maybe in 2 years ... ?

Chua Joan is finding her target , she knows future is mysterious , but there's no give up in her dictionary for a better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment