SushiVid

Sunday, April 29, 2018

MY FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO !!!!

Hi , 
Im back.
I always wanted to write alot of thing, 
there's alot of thing and content i wanna share.
But i started to being poor in writing it out and i dont know why.

Back to the topic,
I've found my new hobby recently which is taking video and video editting.
I found out doing video is some kind of new way to refresh your memories,
and video can deliver a lot of message and this is why 2018 is famous in youtuber but not blogger.

Is ok , i still treat blog as a part of my growing up diary ,
there's sweet , happy , painful memories all here.
and this space is more private than youtube.

So back to the topic again,

I've filmed and edited my first youtube video and posted it on youtube !!!!
** WOORAY ....... *


I will do more content when i am free.
This Night Bus Restaurant is HALAL , and is a western restaurant.
Their Food i would love to give 5/10.
and i think this is a best place for you to take some photo.
Subscribe my channel for more.
Youtube : Joan's Youtube Instagram : @cjoannn Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Cjoannn Blog : www.cjoannn.blogspot.com Email : cjoannn95@gmail.com

Signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment