SushiVid

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Short Visit ; HAPP CAFE

Have you heard of HAPP CAFE?
I bet you did.
So me and my friend here went to have a visit.  
(TBH, i am curious on why this coffee shop is famous nowadays?)

A cafe that located inside a resident mall , Tropicana Avenue .
FYI, its free parking so no worry on the extra cost for going this coffee shop but you have to follow
the “FREE PARKING” road sign for a correct direction to free parking lot.





This coffee shop have 2 floor. Clean and simple interior design.
The flower area is selling their own flower bouquet , postcard and some of the stationary . They do have workshop for flower bouquet too.

So me and my friend here only order 1 pot of tea and a cold green tea latte.
The green tea latte was good. Its not too sweet.




Worth rating on coming : 3/5

My comment : Because of the popularity so this coffee shop is kind of crowded. Not a good place for study. Is a good place that you can come with your
female friends to get a cup of tea and a photo.
But remember don’t come in a big group during peak hour season. Because the space of this coffee shop is actually kinda small.
They didn’t provide lots of seat but mostly table for 2 person or table for 4 person.


Here’s are some of my shameless photo to end this blog post.
See you soon again.
** i hope next post will be my penang post. haha*




My very girly 

1 comment: