SushiVid

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Barbie Eyeland

Is good to be back.
Life is treating me so bad these months , these days.
Heart Broken days just wouldn't end.
I am really looking forward to the day i can proudly say i am all fine now.
But when it is ? It's been 7 months , and 4 more days to my 22th birthday.
The most suffer month is here. August and September.
I am worry , I am scared , I just wish years can pass in a blink of an eyes.

Back to some better topic.
I wore color lens when i was a secondary school student.
Then i back to wear transparent lens for few years until these day i saw a lens online shop .
I got a big impress on those lens , how attractive after the girl wore the color lens.
ONLINE SHOP : BARBIE EYELAND.MY 


They got a very clear album by album strategic to show you girls all the lens. Because they have lots of design.
To avoid the stupid me taking wrong order on website , i chose to contact them on facebook.
I took different power for both my eyes. Right P.1.50 Left P.2.50. 
So don't worry if you have different power for both eyes as well.

One thing which is i like the most ! Their efficient delivery service.
I received the parcel 2 days later right after i made my payment.

Their price range is between RM25 - RM 30 .
Can wear 3 months per pair.


They place them inside the paper box . It's really like opening a present. <3

Other than the lens i ordered , they also gift me 3 lens container ! 
I bought 3 lenses for RM75 included postage btw.




I can see them put a lot of effort in their design tho. They even did a illutration info just to show us the correct way to wear and clean your lens before or after you wear it.

Let's show all of you the lens i bought !

Oh My Jewel series - Grey 14.5mm 
If you have a small eyeballs like me , 14mm and 14.5mm will be really perfect size for you.


Using flash to show you all the exact design after i wore.
But the design is really natural looking .
** Comment this post if you wanna see normal selfie photo with lenses**


Oh My Lolly series - Grey 14 mm 





Fairies series - Grey 14mm 


I thought they are giving me wrong lens.
But...



Among this 3 lens design , fairies series is the most obvios design after i wore it. But it also giving me a "semangat" eyes . =D

If you wish to look more photos do go to their facebook or website.

Give it a try if you feels boring with your lens now or you don't wanna wear spec anymore.


Wish to be back asap for my penang 4 days 3 night post !
See ya.







No comments:

Post a Comment