SushiVid

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Current Stage

Some people ask me , have you done getting out ?
My answer would be a "No?"

But i would love to say i am getting better.
Better as in living my own life very well.
My life is now more focusing on my business, my job and my life.

Sometimes my weekend really packed with plans.
This is the first time i would love to say, i will make one of my weekend without any plan and stay home enjoying the lifeless day.

Writing this post is for keeping this blog alive, and writing down the thing i am focusing now.

PROUDLY PRESENT TO YOU,
My Online Business , TheFollowingChapters.



My online business now is getting better and better.
Namecard is what we planning to do once we are getting bigger.
I have a good advisor for me advising me that i have to do steps by steps and don't rush for everything.

When business growing bigger , things will getting better.
This is what my advisor told me.  

Sometimes i feel ashamed when i called myself as an entrepreneur.
Because this is just a small business compare to the others.

But here's are my 4 advises if you wanna start doing some small business on your own.

1. Keep the faith even though the business is going down.
2. Try and figuring out new things everytime.
3. Keep the Passion.
4. Be hardworking.


This is my current project for my business.
Having booth preparation is not as easy as you thought.

To know more , follow my online business instagram : @thefollowingchapters.

No comments:

Post a Comment