SushiVid

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Ohsum Mossum X Air Plant Terrariums Workshop

 I joined Ohsum Mossum X Air Plant Terrariums Workshop this saturday 08042017 at Koncent Malaysia.

I have lots of interest actually , just that i dont say it out.
So people's get shock whenever i am doing something i didn't do usually.



From this workshop i get to know how cool is air plants.

Air plants don't need soil or any fertiliser. 
Their food came from air and sunlight.
They are rootless.
You can just decorate your terrariums and simply place your air plant in it,
You only have to make sure few thing here:-
1- Soak the plant in a bowl of water once a week for 10 minutes.
2- Make sure there's a sunlight environement for the plant.
3- Make sure there's good air circulation environment for the plant.

Isn't this good to place your plants inside your bedroom ? 
I myself think yes, because soil and fertiliser kind of plants always attract lots of ant.

There's actually lots of air plants spesis.
My plant named ION RUBRA.

My air plants terrarium =) a simple one.
I will be better and better.
This is my way for my young life.

No comments:

Post a Comment