SushiVid

Thursday, August 4, 2016

updated life


Yes i am here after a long long time.
To update my life.

I had resigned from the company that i am working and the last day is 30 September.
I can't find motivation here and my life is getting boring.
So i decided to resign.

I found out that now i am 21st. Yes i just passed my 21st birthday.
and soon to be 30 years old. But my target of life is still way too far.
So now i am finding a job that similar to my style and i would love to give it a try.
Because of all these, i had purchase a car for myself. 9 years loan is coming . To make myself easier and better but live harder.

Life is harder , better , and target is clearer.



Know what you want for your future, and don't be afraid to go after it.
Be courageous and focus, and never doubt yourself. Set a target and work towards it.
Make every decision from now on based on the idea of wanting to achieve that target.
Whatever life throws to you, just be positive about it. Keep up a good vibe, and nothing can bring you down.
Always remember. Positive mind. Positive vibes.

Positive life.

No comments:

Post a Comment